Inter-Lakes Community Action Partnership is a community based non-profit organization which serves primarily low-income families and senior citizens in a 14-county area of East Central South Dakota. We administer a variety of programs supported through grants, donations, and other community resources to assist participants and their communities to achieve full potential.
- 60's Plus Dining and Home Delivered (Meals On Wheels) - sites in Milbank, Stockholm, Strandburg and LaBolt, as well as the Home Delivered Program.
- Head Start / Early Head Start- Center and home based programs for children in low income households
- Self-Help Housing Rehab- Income based home improvement program
- Garden Program- Provide vouchers to low income families to help purchase vegetable plants and seeds.
- School Supplies Program-School Shoes for Kids - Assist low income families with supplies and shoes for school.
- Weatherization- Income based program available to help with repairs to make the home more energy efficient.
- Emergency Food & Shelter
- Case Management & Protective Payee
- Homeless Rent/Deposit Assistance
- Information Referral- Provide information regarding the services available from ICAP and other providers.
- VITA - Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Grant County Christian Service Council
- Community Garden Program
- Angel Tree Project - Program for families with children who may not otherwise have gifts at Christmas.
- Grant County Food Pantry- Provides families with a few days of basic groceries, limited to 6 times per year. The Grant County Food Pantry is open from 1:30 to 4:30 daily.
- Assistance completing paperwork for other low income programs, such as Low Income Energy Assistance, Assessment Freeze for the Elderly and Disabled, and
- Sales or Property Tax Refund for Senior Citizens & Citizens with Disabilities
- Coats for the Community in cooperation with Golden Living Healthcare
- Grant County Heart Board
- Grant County Diabetes Board
- Grant County Cancer Board
- Grant County Housing Board
- Grant County Child Protection Team
- Senior Companion Program
- Douglas Stengel, Commissioner
- Heather Rise, ICAP Worker
- Edna Englund
- Stan Liechti